WAOSA Network Meetings
Next Meeting: Wed, 27th October 2021
Everyone is invited to attend WAOSA’s Network Meetings. These meetings will be held once a semester both North and South of the River to give participants a small taste of Orff and networking opportunities with fellow music teachers. Attendees will be provided with:
- Short presentations given by guest speakers
- Orff related games and repertoire
- Support to those looking for fresh ideas or are new to music teaching
- Small afternoon tea (TBC depending on COVID-19 Restrictions)
Part of the afternoon will be left open for participants to address issues and share what works in the classroom over a cuppa. Feel free to bring along questions or topics you wish to discuss.
To see more information, click the flier below.
To register, click one of the TryBooking links below.
South of the River
Session Topic: Mallets, Melodies & Marimbas. Professional learning event based around xylophone and marimba activities in the music classroom.
Date: Wednesday, 27th October 2021 (This date was revised in June.)
Time: 3:45pm – 5pm
Venue: Winthrop Primary School
- Members: Free!
- Non-Members: $10
Register: CLICK HERE
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Our event will be run in accordance to the current Department of Health Guidelines.
- Please maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres
- Please only attend the event if you have registered online prior to arrival
- Please do not attend if you are unwell
- Please maintain hygiene standards throughout the event. There will be hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes available in multiple locations around the venue.
- Please bring your own drink bottle.