1st January 2023 - 31st December 2023
As a member you will receive:
- Regular Orff West Blog access and the Musicworks annual national publication
- Updates from international Orff organizations
- Information on upcoming professional development, conferences and Levels courses
- Discounts on local and interstate professional development, conferences and Levels courses
- Voting rights for WAOSA committee
- Membership to Australian National Council of Orff Schulwerk Inc.
- Invitation to biennial National Conference
- Book sales resource list accessible through the WAOSA website
- Opportunity for professional development, leading to career advances
- Individuals – $40
- Schools, associations or institutions – $80
This membership type enables any 2 x staff members of one school/association/institution to attend our events at the members rate. All correspondence will go to the person registering for the account and we ask that they pass this onto their team.
- Students – FREE
This includes full time and part time students enrolled in Music or Education tertiary courses. Proof of enrolment is required.
Membership is for the year 2023, regardless of when it is paid during the year.
(This new membership price includes the $12 ANCOS Levy, $8 IOSFS fee, $15 to cover catering costs and $5 administration fee.)
To become a member, click the button below.