ANCOS Level Courses 1, 2, 3 & 4
27th September – 1st October 2021
Teacher training in the Orff approach is organised into four levels and in 2021, WAOSA will be offering Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4!
The intent of Level Courses is to provide training in the history, pedagogy, media, repertoire, techniques, and teaching strategies that make up the Orff approach to music and movement education.
If you are hoping to complete one of the Level Courses this year, please register your interest via this survey: CLICK HERE.
For further information about the Level Courses, CLICK HERE.
To register: Registration has not opened yet. Watch this space. For now, please fill in the survey via the above link to assist us with our planning.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Please maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres
- Please only attend the event if you have registered online prior to arrival
- Please do not attend if you are unwell
- Please maintain hygiene standards throughout the event. There will be hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes available in multiple locations around the venue.
- Please bring your own drink bottle.