Photo by Richard Clyborne of Music Strive
ANCOS Level Courses 1 & 2
27th September – 1st October 2021
Teacher training in the Orff approach is organised into four levels and in 2021, WAOSA will be offering Levels 1 & 2!
The intent of Level Courses is to provide training in the history, pedagogy, media, repertoire, techniques, and teaching strategies that make up the Orff approach to music and movement education.
For information on this year’s Courses, see below.
For further information about the Level Courses and what they entail, CLICK HERE.
UPDATE: 19 August 2021
2021 Registration Details
Date: Monday, 27th September 2021 – Friday, 1st October 2021
Time: Timetable to be confirmed. Each day includes 7.5hrs of coursework, plus breaks.
Venue: Xanten Performing Arts Centre, St Norbert College, Queens Park
Presenters: To be confirmed.
Catering: Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
- Level 1 – Soprano/Descant Recorder
- Level 2 – Alto/Treble Recorder
- Course materials will be required. Information regarding this will be included in the participant’s letter.
Cost per Level:
- Non-Member: $1,090
- Member: $1,050
- Student: $400
To register, CLICK HERE.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- This event will be run according to the current Department of Health guidelines.
- Please maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres
- Please only attend the event if you have registered online prior to arrival
- Please do not attend if you are unwell
- Please maintain hygiene standards throughout the event. There will be hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes available in multiple locations around the venue.
- Please bring your own drink bottle.